You and your safety equipment will need to meet the requirements listed below. All bikes and rider equipment are required to pass a technical inspection before being allowed onto the track. While we make every effort to be reasonable, we will not allow an unsafe bike or unprotected rider onto the track, nor will we refund your booking fees if you can't pass inspection. In short, it is up to you to make you and your bike safe.
All riders must have the following:
- Undamaged full face helmet with visor
- 1 or 2 piece leather riding suit in excellent condition. If you have a two-piece leather suite, it MUST zip all the way around your waist if you ride in the Intermediate or Advanced group. If you ride in the Novice School, we STRONGLY recommend that it zip all the way around but we'll accept a partial zipper in the back of the suit. You two piece suit MUST CONNECT IN ALL CASES. We will accept textile suits only in the Novice School (C group) and they must also connect at the waist.
- Leather motorcycle gloves which must overlap arm of suit (gauntlet style).
- Sturdy motorcycle or similar boots. They must cover your ankle and preferably extend to mid-calf.
- Back protector either built into suit or separate.
- Each rider must have full, comprehensive personal medical insurance (not just ER).
We also reserve the right to deny the use of any piece of equipment on track. Currently items that are banned include (but are not limited to):
- iPods or other music/content players
- Rider-to-rider communication systems
- Video capture devices, unless they are safely and securely mounted in a way that does not hinder rider movement.
If you have any questions about required safety equipment please contact us.