Thunderhill Raceway East
Last Z2 event of the year. Happy Holidays All!
Camping available Saturday night.
- IF YOU ARE SICK, STAY HOME! If you appear to be sick when you arrive, you will be asked to leave. If you’ve been in direct contact with a confirmed corona-positive person, please stay home.
- Anyone entering the park will be required to sign a communicable disease waiver in addition to the general liability waiver. Please download, print, sign and bring the form with you to the gate. You can download the waiver here: https://z2trackdays.com/
- Please limit your group to the bare minimum. Note that spectating is not allowed by Thunderhill so everyone must remain in the pit the entire time.
- Temperatures will be verified by non-contact infrared thermometer upon entry to the park, and anyone who measures over 100.4°F will not be admitted.
- Masks are REQUIRED when inside any building, ordering from the TRP Grill window, or interfacing with TRP staff. Please wear your mask any time you are outside your pit.
- NO ANIMALS
- Children are included in the body count and are not recommended. If children must be present, they will not be allowed to wander unsupervised. Please restrict them to your pit area.
- The Thunderhill Grill is OPEN!
- Please treat local businesses with care, caution, and respect if you have a reason to visit them. The town of Willows is thankful for your business, but understandably concerned about exposure.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email us: email@example.comAdd to Google:
Add to Outlook: iCal
This event is sold out.