We try to keep to the following procedure for our track days:
07:00 Gates open. You will be asked to sign the track release. Please try to arrive at the track as close to 7:00 as you can.
07:00 Registration opens. Go to registration where you will receive your event paperwork and legal documents. You will also receive your tech slip.
07:10 Tech Inspections start. Take your bike and your tech slip (from registration) to Tech Inspection. If everything is OK the tech inspector will attach your group sticker to your bike.
08:00 Rider’s Meeting. The Rider’s Meeting is compulsory for all riders and will provide an update on track conditions, general rules, rules of the day, flags, entrances and exits. The first Novice School classroom session is right after the Riders’ Meeting while the Advanced and Intermediate groups are on track. Additional Novice School classroom sessions are held after on-track sessions. Listen for the announcements.
09:00 First session on track. Advanced is the first group out followed by Intermediate and then Novice School. Each on-track session will be 20 minutes long.
4:40 Last session on track. The track goes cold at 5:00.
Sessions will continue to rotate through the day with the exception of 12:00 – 1:00 which will be lunch time.
Things to expect at your event:
- Helpful, friendly staff
- Efficient registration and tech inspection process
- If your bike doesn’t pass tech, we’ll do everything we can to help you pass
- Classroom instruction
- One-on-one track instruction
- Trackside services
- Get questions answered throughout the day from any of our experienced staff
- Socialize and bench race as the day wraps up
- Two day events – don’t miss our popular evening Fiesta / Luau / Oktoberfest themed parties. A great way to meet people you’ve ridden with all day, relax and reboot for day two!